Monday, October 15, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Let's see: I packed my toothbrush, my pajamas, my unmentionables . . . what am I forgetting? What what what? Hmm . . . oh, right! If we just fold her legs in, I think she'll fit. (Wouldn't it be great if you could just temporarily shrink your dog down for travel purposes and then enlarge them on the other end? Although, in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, that didn't have such a happy ending, did it? I guess ultimately Alice and Mike Teevee turned out OK, but I don't think the technology is there yet--neither Alice's magic potion nor Willy Wonka's teleportation machine.)

I'm off to Phoenix to be with my family for a few days--blogging may or may not happen, but you never know! Think good thoughts, please: it's a medical situation that we all hope (and believe) will turn out perfectly.

2 comments:

Various and Sunday said...

Need to pack a small dog? Sounds like a job for the incredible shrinking salts!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Tallulah. She knows your leaving and not liking it one bit!

PS. My foofoo face is Tallulah May also! What a coinky dinky.
Tallulah May Puppy