Monday, November 12, 2007

Ribbonacious

I don't mean to gloat or anything . . . (well, perhaps just a little!): imagine my utter delight when I was presented with this little pile o' goodness. It's from Hong Kong, brought over to this side of the Pacific by the nicest person ever, Frances, who went to the Sham Shui Po district (home of the bins of beads in my very first post ever) on Kowloon twice to round up this ribbony bonanza for me. How cool is that?!
There is Christmas ribbon . . .
Pretty pastel checks and stripes (slightly out of focus, sorry) . . .
And this: check out the dragon on the bottom trim!

Thank you, Frances, for feeding my habit (she and her husband have also fed my digestive habit as well!). Y'all are the best . . .








1 comment:

Various and Sunday said...

Well, I'll say! What a ribbon haul. It's Ribbontastic! Love the Christmas ones, but they're all super cute...