Friday, October 31, 2008

Tallulah-Palooza Friday

Tallulah Mae had a hard time choosing her Halloween costume this year...first she thought she might go as Reginald Terwilliger Havisham-Smythe III, Esquire. But we couldn't find a tiny little walking stick.

Then she thought she might go as Area 51--see the UFO over her shoulder? Too subtle, maybe.
Angel or devil? Hmm...
There she is: my little dog angel!
A thought bubble over her head: "If I close my eyes and wish hard enough, they'll take these things off of me." (And 2 seconds later, we did.) Happy Halloween, everyone!!!

2 comments:

vivi said...

How on earth do you get that sweet thing to sit still for all of that??? Is she just the greatest!!! XXXXX

Various and Sunday said...

Oh how great. I love that last one. She's such a good doggie!!