Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The World's Cutest...

...button box! I mean, really! Check it out: deliciously cute colorful wooden beaded handle? Check.
Darling little things (that mushroom...swoon!) on top? Check.
Adorable painting of thread and buttons (and the thread continues on either side)? Check.
Oh yeah! I'm in love. This incredible little cutie--which was, of course, made in Japan; it's so zakka!--was hiding amongst my mom's treasures and she has kindly let me have it. I guarded it with my life as it went through the airport x-ray machine. Button! Box!

1 comment:

Various and Sunday said...

Oh my GOOD-NESS!!!! It is undoubtedly the cutest thing I have seen in quite some time! Should you have the urge to dash out tomorrow a.m. in search of other such cutenesses, do give me a ring!