First I put her on the ground...she was disoriented and sort of fell over. I then picked her up and put her on my hand so that my body heat could help warm her. She spent the next half hour drying herself off, each leg, her antennae, etc. I was very worried that her wings would be stuck (sticky sugar water!), but she finally opened them up.
As she started to walk around on me, I took her over to a sage plant--where her fellow bee girls were still working the flowers--and I put her on a branch. She hung on and walked to a flower. Yay!
(I went out the next morning, afraid to see a dead bee beneath the bush, but no!) Yay yay yay!