Monday, August 13, 2007

J Is for . . .

R-r-ring, r-r-ing, r-r-ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jack called--he'd like his beanstalk back . . . "


"J" is for Jack and the Beanstalk, which is seemingly being enacted in my cutting garden courtesy of this plant. It came up all on its own, not planted by me--and now we have eight-plus feet of mystery, growing ever taller. If I see a giant's hand reaching down, I'll be sure to photograph it and do a blog post about it . . .


Oh, and "J" is for Jeopardy! (that exclamation point is really part of its name): I was on it last December . . . but only one show, so you know what THAT means.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I thought you were going to cut that down!

I love the ABC of it all. And the B comments would make me roll my eyes if I didn't know the two of you.