Tuesday, November 2, 2010

China Holiday: The Airport



China holiday!

Let's start at the very beginning ("a very good place to start"--gratuitous Sound of Music reference!): the first vacation meal, enjoyed at the San Francisco airport. "Why," you might say, "that looks like Japanese food, not Chinese food," and you would be right! I dearly love Japanese noodles of any sort, and these cha soba noodles were delish.

I tried to document many of my meals in China--stay tuned!--so why not start here. Also? I just spent several hours trying to update my Etsy shops and had several time-sucking technical glitches, so I'm rather tired of Mr. Computer and Ms. Internet at the mo' and this is all my jet-lagged brain can muster...

Tomorrow: Shanghai and Environs, Day One.

1 comment:

Various and Sunday said...

Yay! let the photo festivities begin!

scree: Scree! I'm so excited to see the China pictures!