Thursday, January 2, 2014

Scenes from a Lovely Holiday


 The journey: cattle being herded on the road; Tallulah Mae enjoying a Starbucks on the road; giant windmills.
 
 Treats: a fun old-fashioned restaurant in Sun City; a traditional ice cream parfait that my mom has served on Christmas Eve as long as I can remember; porridge and a home-made eggnog latte.
 
 Wreaths: a cotton ball wreath I made in kindergarten; a pretty wreath made from book pages by a sweet friend.

 Presents: another tea towel I made as a gift; very cute handmade gifts made by my very crafty niece (the calendar illustrations are all made from my great-niece's hands...so clever!).
A glowing Santa.

Lovely lovely!

5 comments:

vivi said...

How about a little "Feliz Navidad" for some background music? Love you!!!

vivi said...

How about a little "Feliz Navidad" for some background music? Love you!!!

vivi said...

Oh, no!! Messed up!! v

Annette said...

The cattle!!!! Interesting. Fun pictures of your Christmas.

JuJu said...

THIS personifies Christmas.

Please come visit us on the East Coast??