Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Palooza













On Saturday Robin from Various and Sunday and I made a little trip down to Imperial Beach to Pumpkin Palooza, held at the very cool Suzie's Farm. Suzie's Farm is an organic farm that supplies vegetables to many of the city's restaurants.

There was music, food (pumpkin chili from the God Save the Cuisine food truck, yum!), and fun: pumpkins and chickens enjoying pumpkins! Y'all know I loves me a chicken...

A good time was had by all--including the chickens.

3 comments:

vivi said...

2002Wow! That was a lot of pumpkins!!
(And, of course, the chickens!)
Love me some foziewisp.

Annette said...

Looks like a very fun time!

Various and Sunday said...

What a great time it was! You captured it perfectly with your photos. I love the dusty white pumpkin pic...