Friday, August 27, 2010

Tallulah-Palooza Friday

Guess what today is! Come on, Tallulah Mae, I know you're excited...
Oh good grief...

Anyway, it's Vivi Sue's birthday today. Yay!

So today is your birthday
That's what I've been told.
What a wonderful birthday,
You're one more year old.
On a cake there'll be candles
All lighted for you.
And the whole world is singing,
"Happy Birthday to You!"

I love you and wish we were there to give you a cake with lots of glorpy frosting roses on top. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

vivi said...

How could I be so lucky to have so much love in my life (and, on my birthday)? Thank you, TM, for taking part in the good wishes. You help your mom so much. Love & kisses to all

JuJu said...

Happy Birthday Vivi! And, that's the cutest darn hat on the cutest darn dog.

EVER.

dehol

De students were talking with each other in dehol.