Monday, March 11, 2013
Grading the Quiz
1. What did I call floating dandelion seeds when I was a little girl?
c. fairies (I wanted to put them in jars)
2. Which of the following is NOT true:
a. I've been on national TV (Jeopardy!)
b. I've performed in an opera (no, damn it! I've tried to be a supernumerary but haven't succeeded)
c. I've performed on the stage of the Grand Old Opry (with my high school band)
d. I've been in a movie (as an extra in a terrible movie starring Leif Garrett!)
3. What did I want to change my name to when I was six years old?
a. Daisy, the Famous Ballerina
b. Audrey, the Film Star
c. Petunia, Hee Haw Singer
d. Cruella deVille
4. Which sport did I play in high school?
TRICK QUESTION: None of these! I have no hand/eye coordination!
5. True or False:
I speak fluent German. (despite my last name [which is my married name], I cannot speak German. I had to take it for my art history degree; I got an A but have no idea how.)
6. Which instrument do I NOT know how to play?
c. accordion (though I'd like to!)
7. What irrational fear do I have?
a. that I will get stuck on the toilet
b. that an asteroid will hit my house
c. that a crane will fall on me
d. HONEY BADGERS!
8. What royal title does B. give me?
a. Duchess of Dorkitude
b. Principessa Sweetie Pea
c. Queen of the Dogs
d. the Marchioness de Marching Bands
9. What was the first movie I remember ever having seen?
b. Mary Poppins
c. Gone with the Wind
d. The Sound of Music
10. Which of these did I NOT want to be when I grew up:
e. Miss America
There you have it...Annette and JuJu both get an A+ just for taking the quiz.
BTW, I think I might have to start calling myself the Duchess of Dorkitude!