Friday, March 15, 2013

Tallulah-Palooza Friday

 "Welcome to 'Canines Got [oh, I just can't...it's HAVE, not "Got"!] Talent.' Our first contestant is Tallulah Mae. What's your talent?"
"Ahhh, touching your nose with your tongue while closing your eyes... You get 10 billion points for adorableness." (Or however it works--I've never seen "America's Got [AMERICA HAS!] Talent" [or "American Idol" or "Dancing with the Stars"]--so I don't know the procedure, but I think she's won it all, don't you?)

I do watch reality TV, BTW--my newest fave is "The Face." Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova, and the lovely Nigel Barker: what's not to love?

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

She wins!! I agree about the got and have...
I watch very little reality TV. Does news count?

JuJu said...

She is my next American Idol! Adorable, as always!

I will have to watch , "the Face." I gave up on antm after Tyra fired everyone. And I sure do love Nigel. Ooo la la!

Colleen said...

She is the winner!!!

Andy...that is about as real as you can get! Here our reality news TV is all about the weather...its on the news at least4-6 times each broadcast.