Friday, March 13, 2009

Five Senses Friday

I've joined in on Five Senses Friday, along with a group of talented bloggers; this was organized by the amazing blogger at Abby Try Again; if you go to this post, you'll see the list of those who are playing...go check out everyone's different experiences of the five senses (and don't worry, Tallulah Mae fans--it will ALWAYS be Tallulah-Palooza Friday on Foziewisp!).Sight

This could go into several categories, but I'll file under "sight"--check out the big black bee up there; they LOVE this wisteria and you can hear them buzzing as you walk under it.

Sound
Listening to this 75-cent rummage sale purchase: it's fantastically cheesy. Bonus:

Hula instructions on the back! (Warning: this links directly to YouTube and the video starts playing immediately...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Taste

A yummy latte from this place.

Smell


Wisteria!!!!


Touch

This pink and velvety nose...

6 comments:

Jeana Marie said...

i love the smell of wisteria - lovely!

thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for your sweet comment. 5 senses friday was fun, hey? :)

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaah that pink velvety nose, smooch!! The latte looks so yummy Sherri, save me some:-)

jenna said...

I'm envious of all those gorgeous blooming flowers!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I want BOTH the dog and the latte while attempting hula. love your list.

lazykitty said...

Oh that yummylicious latte!!!

thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. For me, the best part of 5 Senses Friday was really hearing from other bloggers :)

JuJu said...

I know I'm a week late, but I want to rub that sweet nose.