Friday, January 7, 2011

Tallulah-Palooza Friday and Number 1,000!!!!

Tallulah Mae is shouting the news: It's the 1,000th blog post here at Foziewisp! Woo-hoo ... {confetti and balloons drop}.
That means there have been 245 (plus this one) Tallulah-Palooza Fridays (everyone's favorite day of the week)! Tallulah Mae is downright amazed.

Thank you to all of you who drop in on this little corner of my universe from time to time. Blogging is really an important part of my life, and I'm glad you're here to share it with me.

6 comments:

Various and Sunday said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the 1-triple-oh!

burbrio: Can I get some salsa for my burbio?

JuJu said...

1000!! WOW. Yuu're my hero! Congratulations on that dedication and how in the world did you come up with all those subjects??? :-)

And the fact that 1000 fell on TPF is perfect. Love to that little lady for me.

suplewoo

My favorite Dr. Seuss character is the Suplewoo!

NancyPants said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! I love TPF as well!

Andy's Attic said...

WOW! 1000 is an accomplishment. I, too, enjoy TPF. I could do that with my cat but she pretty much just eats and sleeps....kinda dull.
Annette

JuJu said...

OMG

http://www.captchart.com/

shari said...

WOO HOO!! congratulations! you and Tullulah brighten MY days, that's for sure!!