Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hair, Gone

Look what I did! (Yes, I AM excited about it, can you tell?) I cut off almost a foot of hair to donate to Locks of Love (I think most people know about Locks of Love, but for those of you who don't, it's a nonprofit organization that takes donated human hair and makes wigs to give to children who have lost their hair.) So no more buns, no more braids, no more ponytails--at least for a while. From this... ...to this (sorry for the blurry photo, but you get the idea). And no, the haircut didn't make my head grow larger, which is how it looks in this photo! Fun with photography!). I feel ten pounds lighter, I must say (and THAT'S always a good feeling).

2 comments:

vivi said...

What a beautiful thing to do. You make us happier each day that you were give to us! XXXXXX

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do and it is such an amazing cause. I bet you feel really proud of yourself, you should, well done.