Thursday, November 27, 2008

Some Things for Which I Am Grateful

Simply put, I am grateful for my wonderful life and the myriad things great and small in it.

Every evening when I walk the dog, I pause and look out at the sunset and say a little "thank you": for the people I love, my stupendously wonderful husband and my sweet family, as well as my friends near and far; for the blessing of good health; for a snug and cozy home; for the darling dog at the end of the leash.

I am grateful simply for having had yet another day to breathe, laugh, cry, love.*

Happy Thanksgiving!

*It's may sound corny but it's true!

3 comments:

vivi said...

It is soooo not corny. We have all had so much in our lives that we just take it all for granted. Many hugs and kisses. We are thankful for you and all the others in our hearts. XXXX

Various and Sunday said...

Oh goodness. I love this sentiment. I got a little misty! :-) Very true and sweet words. And I am grateful that you are my friend.

JuliaB said...

ahhh what a lovely post! my sentiments entirely! x