Friday, November 7, 2008

Tallulah-Palooza Friday

This also counts as Kitchen Poetry, Day Five, because here we see Tallulah Mae proudly sitting on the breakfast nook banquette in the kitchen. Note her little back feet acting as a sort of door stop so that she won't slide on the vinyl. She climbs up here after we've eaten, investigates (and never finds or gets any human food--hey, we do have a FEW rules around here!), and then often sits and just ... sits. It's pretty cute, I must say... Here she appears to be waiting for a refill of coffee: "Hurry up, I need my caffeine!"

4 comments:

Cele said...

Cute puppy

P. said...

I'm happy to see you also joined Kitchen Poetry. I'm always looking for prople that joined.

Alfazema

dottycookie said...

Awww, she's lovely. And I am very envious of your banquette!

Anonymous said...

that is a great photo!